The Alexander Silberman Institute of Life Sciences at the Hebrew University invites you to apply for a tenure‐track position in the Life Sciences with emphasis on the following disciplines:
- Biochemistry, Structural and Molecular Biology, & Protein Engineering
- Systems Biology, Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Ecology, Evolution, Animal behavior, & Global Environmental Changes
- Genetics, Functional Genomics & Epigenetics
- Cellular and Developmental Biology, Intra‐cellular Trafficking & Cancer Biology
- Plant Biology, Regulation of Plant Development, Plant Environment Interactions
- Neurobiology with emphasis on neuroethology
Natural History Collections - Recruits are expected to combine academic research and teaching with the development of collection-based research programs.
Outstanding candidates in all fields related to the Natural History Collections will be considered.