Please submit the following materials at:
Applicants are requested to submit:
- Personal details
- A PDF file of the article.
- An impact statement (up to 5 sentences) written for a non‐professional evaluator in English and Hebrew
- A short statement (up to 150 words) describing the applicant's contribution to the paper in English and Hebrew
- A short description (2-3 paragraphs) of research purpose and main findings in English and Hebrew
- A high-resolution photo or illustration acoompanied by a short explanation.
The deadline for submission is Monday, April 5th 2021;
Papers published from July1st 2020 until December 31st 2020 may be submitted for this round.