Dept. of Ecology, Evolution & Behavior, The Alexander Silberman Institute of Life Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem 91904, Israel.
91904 Jerusalem, Israel
E-mail: email@example.com l ; firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Reptiles and amphibians of the Middle East with emphasis on Israel: systematics, distribution, basic biology and conservation.
2) Foraging mode of gecko lizards with emphasis on factors affecting its variation.
3) Reproductive biology of gecko lizards and implications of egg size.
4) Vocal communication of gecko lizards.
5) Structure-function relations of the ear of gecko lizards.
6) Structure-function-ecology-evolution relations of the eye of gecko lizards.
7) Structure-function-ecology relations of the tail of gecko lizards.